I was introduced to Graeme through a colleague and it was the catalyst to turning our small business into a beautifully functioning eCommerce site with an average of 15k visitors a week and 50+ orders a day.
Graeme is amazingly patient with me as I am constantly handing a new aspect to the site that needs development. There’s never a complaint, just a pragmatic, let’s do this approach. To put into context the scope of his skills, he has implemented:
- PayPal payments keeping all customers in-site
- Multi-level user access, allowing us to differentiate between customers and stockists
- Courier Track and Trace system to allow our site to communicate with our courier and auto generate tracking info for customers.
- Set up a Geo Location system that allows our customers to see our products in their local currency.
- Events system that allows us to list events and issue tickets to those events. This can be a free ticket or can link with WooCommerce to set a price for the tickets.
- Beautiful linking between our social media channels to give live feeds in site
These are to name just a few of the modifications we’ve asked from Graeme and he has always supplied a solution.
Feel free to contact us at SweetHearts Hair if you need this verifying. His work is as good as it gets.